Can't Import Package & External Modules

wuddz_devs wuddz_devs at protonmail.com
Mon Feb 6 13:53:15 GMT 2023

Hello to 1 and all, may you have a blessed, bountiful and prosperous New Year filled with joy and happiness.

I am using the latest updated pyqtdeploy 3.3.0, I've managed to get the pyqt-demo deployed as well as my nifty and efficient repo [wuddz-search-gui](https://pypi.org/project/wuddz-search-gui) which I've used to test with. My issue is I've imported modules which are standard python modules, tested that they were imported but some of the commands don't execute and the apk crashes. My other issue is with another project I'm working on where I can't import external modules which aren't included in the python source package and I can't import modules which are part of the package either the apk just crashes when launched. It loads fine when I remove the package imports and modules which aren't part of the python source package.

How are external python modules added to the sysroot/build process, as well as modules within the package and what are the steps needed to add them?

The packages I used all work fine on all OS I install or run them on and packaged correctly with "__init__.py" included seems extra steps and permissions are needed for android any help would be most gratefully appreciated.