Mouse wheel event's angleDelta().y() always 0 with Alt key modifier

Tobias Megies megies at geophysik.uni-muenchen.de
Fri Nov 25 09:26:33 GMT 2022

Oh, should've thought of that. Thanks a lot for the quick help.

And ah, looking at that second bug report you listed (sorry, I didn't
find these looking for previous reports), I realize I also used to have
"delta()" and just followed the recommendations to replace it with
"angleDelta().y()".

Thanks!

Tobias

EMail: tobias.megies at lmu.de
WWW: https://www.geophysik.uni-muenchen.de

Geophysikalisches Observatorium
Ludwigshöhe 8
82256 Fürstenfeldbruck

Tel: +49 (0) 89 2180-73981
Fax: +49 (0) 89 2180-73970

Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität
Department für Geo- und Umweltwissenschaften
Sektion Geophysik
Theresienstrasse 41/IV
80333 München

Tel: +49 (0) 89 2180-4237