Update to the Qt version shipped with PyQt5

Carlos Pereira Atencio carlosperate at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 11:58:40 GMT 2022

That's a pity, thanks for clarifying Phil.
I've seen these binaries mentioned a few times, but I am not 100% sure how
they are obtained. Are these part of the offline installers from this page?
https://www.qt.io/offline-installers

Do you think there is a chance they'll update the 5.15.x binaries at some
point? Or has the Qt stopped producing them?

Cheers,
Carlos