Unable to install PyQt6 using third party helpers (poetry, pipenv)

Ludovic Bellière belliere.ludovic at proximus.be
Sun Jan 17 19:39:41 GMT 2021

On Sun, 17 Jan 2021 12:37:46 -0500
Eli Schwartz <eschwartz at archlinux.org> wrote:

> On 1/17/21 12:12 PM, Ludovic Bellière wrote:
>
> Maybe the poetry developers know if poetry is supposed to reuse PyPI
> wheels and when?

Alright then, I opened a bug report to poetry's with what I hope is the
relevant information. For all that are concerned and interested, feel
free to subscribe to the issue notifications.

https://github.com/python-poetry/poetry/issues/3584

> Same applies for the pipenv developers.

pipenv is a pain to troubleshoot, errors are either non informative
because too short, or they are too verbose and spammy. I don't feel the
courage to do that today.