PyQt6 Bugs?

José Antonio Fernández Fernández aullasistemas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 11:59:44 GMT 2021

Hi. I have found a couple of problems and I don't know if they are
bugs or real changes.

The first is with QtCore.QDataStream. Example:
file_ = QtCore.QFile (QtCore.QDir.cleanPath (my_file_path))
file_.open (QtCore.QIODevice.OpenMode.WriteOnly)
stream_ = QtCore.QDataStream (file_)
stream.writeBytes("example".encode()) # write bytes ok.
stream.writeBytes(QtCore.qCompress("example".encode()).data()) # does
not write bytes.

also, With files created with qt5, readBytes does not read the data
saved with qCompress.

the second doubt.In an eventfilter of my application:

    if event.type() == QtCore.QEvent.Type.KeyPress:
  File "/usr/lib/python3.8/enum.py", line 315, in __call__
    return cls.__new__(cls, value)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.8/enum.py", line 617, in __new__
    raise ve_exc
  ValueError: 216 is not a valid Type

Thank you very much for your great work and your patience. Cheers!

--
Cuenta de correo propiedad de FERNÁNDEZ FERNÁNDEZ, JOSÉ ANTONIO y de uso
estrictamente profesional. Este mensaje electrónico está dirigido