PyQt6 6.0.1 upgrade issue.

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon Feb 8 17:05:20 GMT 2021

Hello,

after the initial report on the list I checked my installation as well
and it failed as described. Somehow the Qt/lib folder was not installed
during the upgrade from PyQt 6.0.0 to 6.0.1. I downloaded the PyQt6-Qt
wheel and simply copied the lib folder into the Qt directory. Voila, the
issue is gone.

Detlev

--
Detlev Offenbach