Setting QWidget size

Rodrigo de Salvo Braz rodrigobraz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 23:46:31 BST 2021

Hi Rich,

You can follow the same ideas for placing that layout with buttons in a
tab. You can just replace

self.setCentralWidget(container)

by
tabwidget = QTabWidget(self)
tabwidget.addTab(container, "My tab")
self.setCentralWidget(tabwidget)

It's true that eventually you will have a QMainWindow, but that should be
ok, because your application will eventually need to use a window, right?
And of course a QMainWindow is not required to have a status bar or menu,
etc.

Hope that helps.

Rodrigo