Widgets are not updated - is this a bug?

Jeremy Katz jkatz at volexity.com
Thu Sep 17 18:29:14 BST 2020

On 17/Sep/20 05:35, Raymond Osborn wrote:
> I only use whatever is built by Conda or pip. I’m not aware what they
> build against, but I had naively assumed there was some correspondence
> between PyQt5 and Qt5 versions. There is some version information
> here: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-68740 and https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-68521.
>
> Ray

Both of those defect reports are marked as closed. QTBUG-68740 has a fix
version of Qt 5.11.2. The change appears to be
https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/237788

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/PYSIDE-695 and
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/PYSIDE-871 sound like the same issue,
and are currently open. 695 mentions the style workaround. 871 has the
same C++ versus Python disparity.