QtCreator support for Python / PyQt.

Stefan Seefeld stefan at seefeld.name
Mon Sep 7 19:53:08 BST 2020

Hello,

my team is developing Qt applications with a mix of C++ and Python
(using PyQt). The default development environment is using QtCreator.
However, it appears QtCreator is rather C++-centric, while with PyQt
we'd like to use more pythonic development workflows (including pytest
for testing, notably).

Does anyone on this list know whether it's possible to fine-tune
QtCreator to support such use-cases ? Are there perhaps any plugins
available to enable such integration ?

Many thanks,

Stefan