PyQt6 and SIP v6 Snapshots Available

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Fri Oct 16 16:07:17 BST 2020

Hi Phil,

I saw while browsing through the sources of the latest snapshot that it
includes a Python only implementation of pylupdate. Unless I missed
something this tool seems to extract translation string from Python
sources only. If this is correct do you intend to add an extractor for
.ui files as well to be on the same level as the lupdate tool of Qt? If
that is not the intention and I didn't just miss this, what would be the
workflow for generation of translatable apps?

Regards,
Detlev

--
Detlev Offenbach