Pyqtdeploy plan for the end of qmake?

Patrick Stinson patrickkidd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 21:11:38 BST 2020

I will also add that sip5 finally allowed me to get my pyqt5 project with in-app C++ extensions running on Windows in dev where I never really got it running with sip4.

Though I am still trudging through windows.h compiler errors in my release sysroot built from pyqtdeploy-sysroot and referenced from pyqtdeploy-build, I never got this far before sip5.

I think that is a big deal.