pyqtdeploy: Using PythonModule

Patrick Stinson patrickkidd at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 01:43:44 BST 2020

Here is the component code, which really just provides a module name and minimum version number. I am using python-3.7.8.

from pyqtdeploy import Component, PythonModule

class SixComponent(Component):

    preinstalls = [ 'Python' ]
    provides = { 'six': PythonModule(min_version=(3, 7)) }

    def get_archive_name(self):
        return ''

    def install(self):
        pass