pyqtdeploy: make -jn

Patrick Stinson patrickkidd at gmail.com
Sat May 16 16:49:49 BST 2020

GNU make has the -j option to set the number of compiler processes. pyqtdeploy-sysroot used to pass -j4 to the qt build via the qt component plugin, for example. It currently passes -j2 to the PyQt build in the PyQt component plugin.

I am trying to figure out how to set this flag and the number of processes, for example to -j16.