Question about extending QtAndroidExtras

Kálmán Viktor viktorvector at gmail.com
Mon May 11 22:38:24 BST 2020

My idea was that with a single string argument and string return value
users can simply pass in/return JSON and that would cover multiple
arguments and string/int/bool/float/list/dict types.

It's a little hacky but probably still nicer than hacking Qt and pyjnius
together.

Phil Thompson <phil at riverbankcomputing.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. máj.
11., H, 22:39):