[PyQt] Unable to create subclasses of QTextCodec

Maurizio Berti maurizio.berti at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 14:59:51 GMT 2020

Il giorno ven 27 mar 2020 alle ore 15:06 Phil Thompson <
phil at riverbankcomputing.com> ha scritto:

> I suspect it's probably laziness on my part. I'll take a look.

Well, thank you!

Il giorno ven 27 mar 2020 alle ore 15:41 Barry Scott <barry at barrys-emacs.org>
ha scritto:

> What would be the advantage of QTextCodec over python's builtin codecs?

I don't have that need, but apparently the user on SO needs to add a custom
QTextCodec that is probably required to make more direct codec conversion
within the program (maybe due to item views and data models) or maybe just
use a more "Qt-onic" way of doing things.

--
È difficile avere una convinzione precisa quando si parla delle ragioni del
cuore. - "Sostiene Pereira", Antonio Tabucchi