Pyqtdeploy on iOS: 'openssl/evp.h' file not found

Patrick Stinson patrickkidd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 20:02:22 BST 2020

Phil,

Shoot, I am not seeing this workaround work actually.

It appears as though the pyqtdeploy project is incorrectly adding _hashopenssl.c to SOURCES and -lssl and -lcrypto to LIBS for iOS projects.

If you remove these from iOS project generation then iOS projects will compile correctly.

Cheers,
-Patrick