Fwd: pyqtdeploy/can not build a project (v3.0.0)

Maxime Gendebien maxime.gendebien at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 10:45:19 BST 2020

So I've investigated a bit further and came across this:

When I manually run:
        python pyqtdeploy_main_py
(after adding a call to main to it), I do get a Traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "pyqtdeploy_main.py", line 79, in <module>
    main()
  File "pyqtdeploy_main.py", line 41, in main
    from . import Project, UserException
ImportError: attempted relative import with no known parent package

And indeed these imports do not seem to relate to anything in this project:
there is a project folder but no UserException class except in
user_exception.py, ...

What's going on?

--
Maxime Gendebien