[PyQt] Installing pyqt5 with sip and qmake executables on ubuntu

michael h michaelkenth at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 16:34:31 BST 2020

sip5 from pypi installs sip5.exe (and others) into the Scripts folder.
(sip-build.exe is what i use in my project along with a pyproject.toml)

So I guess I was suggesting, without knowing your entire setup, you could
use the sip5 scripts, and then the qmake.exe that ships with the official
Qt installer package (which I would assume you have anyhow, because you
need headers and libs to build a Qt library)