[PyQt] Access to QMediaStreamsControl

Maurizio Berti maurizio.berti at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 19:06:21 BST 2020

Il giorno sab 18 apr 2020 alle ore 14:24 Phil Thompson <
phil at riverbankcomputing.com> ha scritto:

> When I don't understand an API properly then I tend to leave it until
> somebody complains and then I've got someone more knowledgeable who I
> can ask about it.
>
>  From what you say, all I need to do is to wrap the various QMediaControl
> sub-classes (all 39 of them). Is that right?

It seems like so, but honestly I'm not an expert, I don't know if that
would be enough and, most importantly, I wouldn't be able to test it in the
near future because I cannot update my current setups to newer PyQt
releases at the moment.

Right now at least I know that it doesn't work because it's not been
implemented yet, but, of course, adding support for those classes could be
a good thing, as I might be interested in using them in the future.

In the meantime, thank you for your reply.

Maurizio
--
È difficile avere una convinzione precisa quando si parla delle ragioni del
cuore. - "Sostiene Pereira", Antonio Tabucchi