[PyQt] PyQt5 on windows with Python 3.8.2

skruse131087 at gmx.de skruse131087 at gmx.de
Fri Apr 3 09:38:41 BST 2020

Thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately the system is under company control, so I cannot install windows updates by myself. But I saw that this update is from 2011 so it should be installed. And the python installer didn't complain about a missing update.
Since my company will update to win 10 in the next months, I'm comfident that I can update to Python 3.8 afterwards and everything will work correctly ;)