[PyQt] QTabWidget tabBar refresh?

Matic Kukovec kukovecmatic at hotmail.com
Tue May 7 19:10:07 BST 2019

From: Maurizio Berti <maurizio.berti at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 7:37 PM
To: Matic Kukovec
Cc: pyqt at riverbankcomputing.com
Subject: Re: [PyQt] QTabWidget tabBar refresh?

Il giorno mar 7 mag 2019 alle ore 18:48 Matic Kukovec <kukovecmatic at hotmail.com<mailto:kukovecmatic at hotmail.com>> ha scritto:
Hi guys,

I have a QTabWidget that starts a QDrag when a tab is pressed and dragged outside
the bounds of the QTabWidget's tab bar.
That works great, but when the mouse button is released the tab doesn't jump-back into position
until there is a new mouse event on a non active tab and stays wherever the QDrag was initiated.

The default behavior should automatically do that, I assume that you're doing something else within your implementation (also, I remember you were playing around with QTabWidgets some weeks ago). If you can give us a minimal and complete example of your code, we could try and understand what's going on here.
Hey Mauricio,

Sure, here is my working example, as it is a bit more code.

Thanks again