[PyQt] QTreeView + sort + delete = crash

John F Sturtz john at sturtz.org
Sat May 4 22:59:50 BST 2019

Update.

I've done enough more nosing around to realize I was pretty badly ignorant of how this all works.  I needed to learn more about using pytest generally, before trying to use pytest-qt and the model tester.  Have not actually gotten as far as to run the model I originally posted through the tester, but I'm making progress.

Thanks again for the help.  Will update again when I've got more (meaningful) info ...

/John