[PyQt] Next Releases

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Thu Jan 3 13:34:57 GMT 2019

On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 11:16:23AM +0100, Florian Bruhin wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 16, 2018 at 04:09:17PM +0000, Phil Thompson wrote:
> > The current snapshots of SIP, QScintilla and PyQt5 (and related
> > packages) can be considered release candidates.
>
> Nice! I'll hopefully find the time to give them a try next week.

I've tried the latest snapshots against the qutebrowser testsuite (and
I'm also using them myself), and all seems to run fine so far.

I haven't had time to look at the new QtWebEngine APIs[1] yet (except
QWebEngineScheme), probably won't be able to do so in the next three
weeks - exams coming up again. ;-)

[1] https://github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser/issues/3992

Florian

--