[PyQt] pyqtdeploy for Android target

Dark Penguin darkpenguin at yandex.com
Sun Feb 24 07:10:01 GMT 2019

Could someone please provide a working combination of versions and
options for building a "hello world" application with pyqtdeploy for
Android?

I can successfully use pyqtdeploy to build a print("Hello world")
application for Linux with any versions and options combination, but
building for Android fails for various reasons no matter what I try.
After a while, I realized that for now it doesn't work out of the box -
I need to hunt for specific configurations in order for it to work. I
couldn't find any on the Internet - only a couple of posts basically
saying "It doesn't work, I gave up after a few weeks".

If the latest versions of everything are supposed to work, I can post
details about what I've tried, but for now it seems pointless since
apparently I must begin with using a working combination of versions and
options.

--
darkpenguin