[PyQt] PyQt license

kristof.mulier at telenet.be kristof.mulier at telenet.be
Tue Aug 20 10:23:42 BST 2019

Hi Phil,

Before denying a discount, could you please check with some of your coworkers? I believe we have a decent reason to apply for a discount: we've developed the website https://qscintilla.com with a lot of documentation. We're the first to provide decent documentation on how to use QScintilla. Many people use our website to develop applications with QScintilla, so it's certainly benefiting your company Riverbank Computing. We did all of this for free.

Please give it a second thought.

Kind greetings,

Kristof