[PyQt] Heap space error

Kyle Altendorf sda at fstab.net
Fri Apr 26 02:38:02 BST 2019

On 2019-04-25 21:15, krsna s wrote:

> Thanks for showing the right direction to make it work, as you rightly
> said i am a typical python programmer, would you mind sharing any URL
> or book name that can make me get started to use pyqtdeploy in right
> way? Thanks in advance for all your help.

It was mentioned before I believe but let's make sure you don't miss it.
  PyInstaller might be a viable alternative to pyqtdeploy depending on
your needs.  It supports Windows, Linux, and macOS.  You can take a look
at it and if you need help you can generally get some feedback on your
problems on IRC in #python.

Cheers,
-kyle

https://www.pyinstaller.org/