[PyQt] Numpad shortcuts do not work anymore

hgn hgn at posteo.org
Sun Apr 14 16:36:33 BST 2019

Hello,

for quite some time (maybe over a year?)  now numpad shortcuts are
broken. In worked in the past.

These are shortcuts for the numpad keys, like the numbers, when the
numpad is active (LED on keyboard is lit)

Tested on Python 3.7.3, PyQt5 5.12.1, 5.12.2

I have attached a python file that will enable you to see the problem.
Run it from the terminal.

+hgn

P.S. I posted this to the Qt bugtracker when I first discovered it but
they refused to even look at the bug because it was Python code. I am
not able to write this example in C++.