[PyQt] Launcher GUI app within console

Tong Zhang warriorlance at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 22:18:44 BST 2019

Sorry for the confusion. The launch action is started from a contextMenu
of another app, say QT app, the app (another QT app) to be launched
should have two options, one is just to startup as another GUI app, the
other is to startup within a console. Finally I figured out by executing
terminal process by feeding the correct arguments, and got the behavior
as expected. Thanks,
-Tong