[PyQt] Updated PyQt Documents - Feedback Please

Neil Jansen neil.jansen at rockwellcollins.com
Fri Sep 28 18:01:46 BST 2018

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 11:58 AM Phil Thompson <phil at riverbankcomputing.com>
wrote:

> ...and the upper right corner (of every page). These are the normal places
> for indices in Sphinx-based documentation.

Not necessarily.  Here's Kenneth Reitz's Requests documentation for
example: http://docs.python-requests.org/en/latest/ .. This is a
well-documented Python package, nobody would argue otherwise.  It's
considered a standard by many in the Python community. If you scroll down,
you'll see "The API Documentation / Guide".

> I'm not sure what you mean by "the bulleted list". Do you mean the first
> page?

Yes.

> > Second, would it be possible to add a link from each PyQt5 class API
> page, to the official Qt5 API page?
>
> Yes, that will happen when the Qt docs get injected.

That's great news.