[PyQt] Updated PyQt Documents - Feedback Please

Neil Jansen neil.jansen at rockwellcollins.com
Fri Sep 28 16:47:19 BST 2018

I think it's a great improvement over what was there before.

My first criticism is that it's a bit confusing to get to the important
part (the actual API documentation, which has been what a lot of people
here were asking for), it's hidden in the lower right-hand corner ("Modules
| Classes | Index").  Why not add these to the bulleted list, towards the
top?

Second, would it be possible to add a link from each PyQt5 class API page,
to the official Qt5 API page?