[PyQt] Building PyQt 5.5.1 with Xcode 10

Daniel. danielhilst at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 13:49:27 BST 2018

I can confirm that the problem arises from the `-mmacosx-version-min=10.7`.
How can I remove or update this line??
I tried to remove from qdetail.mk. Doing so make `make -f qdetail.mk` pass,
but no makefile is generated.

Regards,

--
“If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don't even start. ..."
  Charles Bukowski