[PyQt] After update Linux Debian get "shader compilation failed"

Starglider Developer starglider.dev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 20:47:11 GMT 2018

I reboot after the update, because I work with VM and just reboot now.

The output of glxinfo -b is:

name of display: :0.0
display: :0  screen: 0
direct rendering: Yes
OpenGL vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL renderer string: GeForce GTX 960/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL core profile version string: 4.5.0 NVIDIA 375.66
OpenGL core profile shading language version string: 4.50 NVIDIA
OpenGL core profile context flags: (none)
OpenGL core profile profile mask: core profile

OpenGL version string: 4.5.0 NVIDIA 375.66
OpenGL shading language version string: 4.50 NVIDIA
OpenGL context flags: (none)
OpenGL profile mask: (none)

OpenGL ES profile version string: OpenGL ES 3.2 NVIDIA 375.66
OpenGL ES profile shading language version string: OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.20