[PyQt] Using PyQt5 and C++ Qt Widgets in one GUI Window

Christian Schulze c.schulze at tlk-thermo.com
Thu Mar 15 13:45:19 GMT 2018

Hi,

Is it possible to write applications (Python or C++) which use the standard PyQt widgets and custom widgets written in C++ in one GUI window?

I had expected that it is possible to write Python wrappers for the C++ widgets and integrate the widgets into the pyqt-MainWindow. I couldn't find examples for this.

The other solution to use PyQt to write a widget and import it to C++ using boost::python would also be fine. Are there examples for this?

Best Regards,
Christian