[PyQt] ANN: PyQt v5.10.1 and SIP v4.19.8 Released

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.com
Fri Mar 2 22:21:31 GMT 2018

On 2 Mar 2018, at 6:21 pm, Detlev Offenbach <detlev at die-offenbachs.de> wrote:

> Hi Phil,
>
> the webenginewidgets examples of Qt 5.10.1 installed via the online installer/
> maintenance tool work ok. I suspect something related to the wheel. What
> should I check next in order to track down the issue?

A possibility is that something (a file) was added to Qt v5.10.1 that isn't in the wheel, so compare the names of files installed as Qt 5.10.0 and 5.10.1.

Assume you have tested the v5.10 wheel and that's Ok. You could try moving out the Qt directory from the v5.10.1 wheel installation and move in the one from the v5.10 wheel installation.

Phil