[PyQt] PyQt 5.11: Connecting to QAbstractItemModel::headerDataChanged fails

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Jun 23 17:10:36 BST 2018

Hi,

I am observing a similar issue. I am getting

QObject::connect: No such signal
Editor::marginClicked(int,int,KeyboardModifiers)

The method/slot to is defined with

    @pyqtSlot(int, int, Qt.KeyboardModifiers)
    def __marginClicked(self, margin, line, modifiers):

The same error message is given, if the @pyqtSlot line is absent.

How can I overcome this issue because it means, that eric is not usable with
PyQt 5.11.

Detlev

--
Detlev Offenbach