[PyQt] [PYQT5]display sqlite data in Qtableview Python

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Sun Jul 22 08:52:32 BST 2018

Hi,

Please include the mailinglist on replies. You should have some
functionality like "reply to all" in your mail client. I re-added it
again.

On Sun, Jul 22, 2018 at 11:12:06AM +0430, Maziar Parsijani wrote:
> Thats right but I searched a lot and I didnt find an example for such thing
> in python.as you said I converted my data from xlsx to sqlite and I can
> read from it and I know how to use it to put my data in qtablewidget. but
> this widgets are slow for huge data I have to use qtableview and there are
> no good example for such use in python.

Well, I just told you to where to find such examples:

> There are examples in examples/sql/ in the PyQt source

There are examples there which use a QSqlConnection to sqlite, with a
QSqlTableModel and a QTableView.

If you think those examples aren't helpful, you'll need to be more
specific on why and what you need exactly...

Florian

--
https://www.qutebrowser.org | me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP)