[PyQt] Warning message when building the dev-python/sip-4.19.12 Gentoo package
fturco at fastmail.fm
Sun Jul 15 10:44:56 BST 2018
This is another bug report for SIP.
My GNU/Linux distribution is still Gentoo Linux.
The Portage package manager reports the following warning message when
* QA Notice: Package triggers severe warnings which indicate that it
* may exhibit random runtime failures.
* /usr/include/python2.7/object.h:769:6: warning: dereferencing type-punned
pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
* Please do not file a Gentoo bug and instead report the above QA
* issues directly to the upstream developers of this software.
* Homepage: https://www.riverbankcomputing.com/software/sip/intro
I'm using GCC 8.1.0.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the PyQt