[PyQt] Fwd: Finding Qt modules in different paths

Peter Eszlari peter.eszlari at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 14:22:43 GMT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peter Eszlari <peter.eszlari at gmail.com>
Date: 2018-01-16 15:18 GMT+01:00
Subject: Re: [PyQt] Finding Qt modules in different paths
To: Phil Thompson <phil at riverbankcomputing.com>

I tried:

python3 configure.py INCLUDEPATH+='/app/include/QtWebKit
/app/include/QtWebKitWidgets' LIBS+='-L/app/lib -lQt5WebKit
-lQt5WebKitWidgets' ...

But I still get:

Checking to see if the QtWebKit module should be built...
/usr/bin/qmake -o cfgtest_QtWebKit.mk cfgtest_QtWebKit.pro
Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: webkit

I think I have to tell qmake the paths for:

/app/mkspecs/modules/qt_lib_webkit.pri
/app/mkspecs/modules/qt_lib_webkitwidgets.pri

But which variable is that?