[PyQt] ANN: pyqtdeploy v2.0 Released

Patrick Stinson patrickkidd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 09:14:28 GMT 2018

Phil,

It looks like pyqtdeploy is linking to qmake in qt_dir to the host/bin folder in sysroot. but that does not preserve the PREFIX hardcoded in the qmake exe (see below). This causes the qmake error “Cannot find configuration file .” when qmake is executed from the link, causing the python component to fail building.

This version of Qt was configured with -prefix to the current source folder (/Users/patrick/dev/vendor/dev/build/qt).

turin:vendor patrick$ ls -la sysroot-macos-64/host/bin/qmake
lrwxr-xr-x  1 patrick  staff  49 Jan  8 01:03 sysroot-macos-64/host/bin/qmake -> /Users/patrick/dev/vendor/dev/build/qt5/bin/qmake
turin:vendor patrick$ sysroot-macos-64/host/bin/qmake --version
QMake version 3.1
Using Qt version 5.11.0 in
turin:vendor patrick$ /Users/patrick/dev/vendor/dev/build/qt5/bin/qmake --version
QMake version 3.1
Using Qt version 5.11.0 in /Users/patrick/dev/vendor/dev/build/qt5/lib
turin:vendor patrick$