[PyQt] PyQt5-tools wheel for 5.7 (just designer for now)

Baptiste de la gorce guilbut.pyqt2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 19:18:28 GMT 2018

Hello,

I have the same problem, none of the plugin examples appear in Qt
Designer. I installed a clean python 3.6.4 , I made a pip3 install Py
Qt5 == 5.9 (to be at the same version as pyqt5-tools),and I made a pip
install pyqt5-tools.
I modified the examples/designer/ plugins/plugins.py script to find the
binary designer.
In help> plugin Information, i have an error message telling me that
pyqt5.dll is not a valid Win32 application.
Has anyone managed to have plugins visible in Qt Designer?
I really need it.

Cheers,

Baptiste