[PyQt] can't prepare sip sources from hg repo...

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.com
Sun Feb 4 10:24:51 GMT 2018

On 3 Feb 2018, at 6:27 pm, Branko Badrljica <brankob at s5tehnika.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 3 Feb 2018 17:18:24 +0000
> Phil Thompson <phil at riverbankcomputing.com> wrote:
>
>> On 3 Feb 2018, at 5:16 pm, Branko Badrljica <brankob at s5tehnika.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> I can't find any bugzilla link for this.
>>>
>>> Also, I don't have any log file.
>>>
>>> build.py finishes its thing without error return code, but I get no configure.py to run (which could generate log file), so I have not much to report...
>>
>> I was refering to your original PyQt problem.
>>
>> Phil
>
> O.K
>
> Here it is:
>
> http://files.tek-node.net/000_PERSONAL/BRANE2/000_NET/PyQt5-5.10_build_log
>
> I have dev-python/sip-4.19.7...

Because you are specifically enabling the modules to build you are disabling the checks configure.py runs to determine the details of your Qt installation and default values are used for (in this case) the OpenGL support.

The only way to say that you want "PyQt_Desktop_OpenGL" disabled is to use a configuration file, see...

http://pyqt.sourceforge.net/Docs/PyQt5/installation.html#configuring-with-configuration-files