[PyQt] import QtWebView

umbertofilippo at tiscali.it umbertofilippo at tiscali.it
Fri Aug 10 14:26:32 BST 2018

Hi,

I am trying to figure out if it is possible to build an application with a
WebView for mobile devices with PyQt5 (I am interested in Android).

I found out that QtWebView would be what I need but I am unsure how to
import this module in my .py scripts.

I am following the tutorial of the minibrowser from Qt website:
https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtwebview-minibrowser-example.html.

I have built my .qml file with the WebView, and now I'd like to use it from
within PyQt5, but I cannot seem to understand how to do the
"QtWebView::initialize();" part exaplained in the Qt website.

Is it even possible?

Thanks,

Umberto Minora