[PyQt] pyqtdeploy building demo problem with NDK

Ronald Petit elronaldpetit at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 17:42:53 BST 2018

Thanks you for that Information Phil, I will build my python with that dev
package.

Do you have an estimated release date for pyqtdeploy 2.2?, or I will need
to wait a while?

And @Kalman Viktor, thank you for your support too, that's the way I was
doing it, but I supposed I wasn't able to built the demo because of Python
3.7