[PyQt] pyqtdeploy building demo problem with NDK

Ronald Petit elronaldpetit at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 06:04:55 BST 2018

Okay Phil, I'm still here, sorry if I'm bothering too much, but as more as
I read, seems like pyqtdeploy is my only option to convert PyQt5 into Qt
C++ code.

Now, I setup sysroot.json to use my existing Qt installation, then, It was
complaining about Python, as I tried to use Python-3.7.0.tar.xz, and got
the same error as on Qt because it is an xz, however, I downloaded
Python-3.7.0.tgz, the pyqtdeploy was able to extract that one (Still not
too much clues about why Python cannot extract .xz files, the error message
was "Unknown file format", I built my own Python (Python 3.7.0), so I'm
thinkking I did something wrong there.

Now the pyqtdeploy is complaining when building Python, it says:

Python/sysmodule.c: In function ‘_PySys_BeginInit’:
Python/sysmodule.c:2303:60: error: ‘_PYTHONFRAMEWORK’ undeclared (first use
in this function)
     SET_SYS_FROM_STRING("_framework",
PyUnicode_FromString(_PYTHONFRAMEWORK));

Then a bunch of notes and the final error of make returning non-zero exit
status. No clue about this on google, any other hint?

And I really appreciate your time Phil, thank you