[PyQt] ANN: eric 18.08 released

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Thu Aug 2 18:09:12 BST 2018

Hi,

I just uploaded eric 18.08. It fixes some bugs and adds these new features.
     *  General
         *  made the activation of these internal tools configurable
             *  Template-Viewer
             *  File-Browser
             *  Symbols
             *  Code Documentation Viewer
             *  Cooperation
             *  IRC
             *  Numbers
                 *  File-Browser
                     *  changed code so file-browser is always a standalone window
                         *  Project Interfaces Browser
                             *  added actions to configure some IDL compiler options (-I, -D, -U)
                                 *  Shell
                                     *  changed code so shell is always a standalone window
                                         *  Translator
                                             *  added a translation engine for the IBM Watson Language
Translator
                                                 *  Web Browser (NG)
                                                     *  added default search engine definitions for
                                                         *  Qwant
                                                         *  StartPage

It is available via the eric web site.

http://eric-ide.python-projects.org/index.html