[PyQt] pyqtdeploy building demo problem with NDK

Ronald Petit elronaldpetit at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 14:44:07 BST 2018

Sorry, it is not package manager, is archive manager, what Linux uses to
extract files from compressed ones.

And sorry again to be so annoying, but I really want to get this working, I
doubt that my Python doesn't support .xz, I'm using python 3.7, and python
is supposed to support .xz from 3.3, unless pyqtdeploy-sysroot is using
python 2.7 I don't see why I'm getting that error.

Where I can modify how pyqtdeploy-sysroot extracts tar files?, seems like a
common error when a tar file have multiple folders inside, which have no
sense, as Qt have one single folder with a lot of folders and files inside