[PyQt] pyqtdeploy building demo problem with NDK

Ronald Petit elronaldpetit at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 14:06:24 BST 2018

Thanks for your answers Phil.

Now, targeting my host system, I'm getting "Unable to unpack
qt-everywhere-src-5.11.0.tar.xz", I tried to unpack it myself, and takes
like a minute just to open the package manager, is there a way to tell
pyqtdeploy-sysroot to use an already extracted folder?.

In the verbose output it says "unknown archive format" but I was able to
extract it by myself, I also tried redownloading it, but seems to be too
large.