[PyQt] pyqtdeploy building demo problem with NDK

Ronald Petit elronaldpetit at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 20:05:15 BST 2018

The error happens when building openssl, I think the error is not android
related, however, I installed the openssl dependencies but the error
persist, I read the Android developer docs, and the only thing I have to
set is the ANDROID_HOME and the tools folder to PATH, everything is already
done.

Maybe my question is not pyqtdeploy related either, some guy suggest me to
install linux 32bits libraries as they are necessary for the Android SDK,
however, after that, the error is still there, that's why I think is not
android related, can you help me?, please