[PyQt] QDockWidget offset?

Matic Kukovec kukovecmatic at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 16:43:10 BST 2018

I am reposting this, because the previous discussion went off topic.

I have a QDockWidget onto which I add a QGroupbox. On Windows, there are no problems.
But on Linux there is border with a gap on top from the windows frame, with the size similar to a system's menubar.
To illustrate this I added a screenshot in the attachment that shows a QDockWidget that has a QGroupBox added with the 'setWidget' function and a QPushButton added to the QGroupBox.
On the left is the Windows example and on the right is the Linux example with the border drawn behind the QPushButton.

How do I get rid of this border on Linux?

Thanks,
Matic