[PyQt] sip syntax error

deepak mathur mathurdeepak13 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 12:57:06 BST 2017

hi Phil,

Many thanks for the help. Its keeping things moving for a Technical Artist.
However, with everything compiled and trying to load the module in python,
it complains:

ImportError:
/job/rnd/dev/people/dmathur/work/sipTest/labelTest/modules/PyMyLabel.so:
undefined symbol: _ZNK7QWidget10redirectedEP6QPoint

c++filt _ZNK7QWidget10redirectedEP6QPoint
QWidget::redirected(QPoint*) const

I'm C++ header implements Qlable (I tried with QMainWindow as well)

Any idea about what could be missing here..

best,
Deepak

It already feels like asking too much.

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 10:31 AM, Phil Thompson <phil at riverbankcomputing.com

--

*Framestore | *Deepak Mathur | R&D Software
*London *- New York - Los Angeles - Montreal

19-23 Wells Street, London, W1T 3PQ
T: +44 (0) 20 7344 8000
framestore.com <http://www.framestore.com/>
<http://www.facebook.com/Framestore> <http://twitter.com/Framestore>